[Gambas-user] Searching a key in the array of gb.settings

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Sat Nov 8 11:39:18 CET 2008

There is just another thing with gb.settings.

Let's say, the user entered a number on his keypad, which is registered in my
seetings.file and associated with the action:
"SunIsShinigOpenRoofOFCarAndHaveAFunnyRide" :-)

Print (hCFG["Action/" & sItem])
Ouput: SunIsShinigOpenRoofOFCarAndHaveAFunnyRide

Just for fun:
Action = hCFG["Action/" & sItem]
Print (Action)
Ouput: SunIsShinigOpenRoofOFCarAndHaveAFunnyRide

...as expected.

Now I have a function in my programm, with name
"SunIsShinigOpenRoofOFCarAndHaveAFunnyRide"

Calling this function with
hCFG["Action/" & sItem]()
or
Action() 'is the same as above, I know

compiles fine, but when executing the programm, I get:
MMain.?.0: #12: Not an object

Any ideas?? ...sitting in front of my code with many many "?" in my face. :-)

TIA and greetz
Stevie