[Gambas-user] Searching a key in the array of gb.settings

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Fri Nov 7 20:26:25 CET 2008

The story goes on! :-)

I'm on gambas3. Like mentioned in my last post, I try to check if the users
choice "sItem" is a valid entry in my array of gb.settings.

      Print (hCFG["Action/" & sItem])
      If (IsObject(hCFG["Action/" & sItem]) = True) Then
        Print("Found!!!\n")
      Else
        Print("Not Found!!!\n")
      Endif

When I enter an action, which is defintely a valid action in my settingsfile,
I always get "Not Found". Entering an invalid action number, I got "Found".
*thinking*
Changing "True" to "False" in the If-clause turns all in the right way.
Entering a valid actionnumber now results in "Found". *thinking again*. :-)
Is this a bug or a feature...or simply my mistake?

Greetz
Stevie