[Gambas-user] skiptaskbar

Wellington de Souza Pinto wspinto at ...1405...
Fri Nov 7 13:28:10 CET 2008

Hi Benoit!

I'm have trying send my project to you, but the moderator of list do not permiss
send my attachment.

Please, is very single my problem!

Create one project with one form, and this form properts are:

border = none
mask = true
skiptaskbar = true
picture = (any picture with transparent part)

put 3 controls: one combobox, 2 textbox

in form_load set focus for any of 3 controls

run the program and see. the focus of form not work.
if you click in any part of form, imediate shou the control with the focus.

if you change the border for another other diferent of none, the program work
fine.

Best Reguards,

Pinto, Wellington

C o o ]  wspinto at ...1405...
     ^
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-