[Gambas-user] Gambas Help - PLEASE - Object Arrays - Need help ASAP

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Nov 6 14:08:42 CET 2008

robert can you write your question in a more detailled way, ...

because i can explain you ... but do you want to know ?

to know which button ... you can just put a numer in each in the tag
property ...

then in the event you get the number by Last.Tag

For i = 0 to 10

hBut = New Button(me) as "MyBut"

hBut.tag = i

hBut.Caption = "button " & i

next

Public sub MyBut_Click

Print Last.Tag

where last is your button :)... there is not always the need to
maintain an array of reference to it ... as vb do

End