[Gambas-user] Tableview edit on wrong line?

Leo Sendra leo_senpao at ...1541...
Wed Nov 5 15:40:08 CET 2008

I also have a problem about edit method in tableview object.
When I want to perform a list box using edit method, it doesn't work.
Does anybody can show me about the code of using edit method in tableview object???