[Gambas-user] tableview catch event in edit mode

Tue Nov 4 21:17:39 CET 2008

Jaroslav Svec ha scritto:
> 1) Is there possibility to catch Key.Code of tableview in edit mode?
> It works for me only outside edit mode (using tableview_keypress).
No.
Tableview is composed of two "native" controls: a gridview and a
(textbox or combobox).
When tableview enters edit mode a new, hidden control (the textbox)
takes control. The tableview component doesn't care to raise events when
they come from the textbox.
You can reimplement tableview, or modify it.

> 2) If I use tableview.cancel() inside tableview_change() it does nothing.
> 3) If I use tableview.cancel() inside tableview_save() the form which
> owns tableview crashes.
>
> Tableview.cancel() should stop editing cell and return to browse mode.
> Is it right?
> How can I use tableview.cancel()?
Sorry, don't know enough about these three questions. Surely Benoit can
tell more.

Regards,
Doriano.