[Gambas-user] Web Services: Working with WSDL

birchy pokerbirch at ...1601...
Tue Nov 4 19:58:52 CET 2008

I'm fairly new to Gambas and really like it's improvements over VB6, however
i'm finding that documentation and source code examples are quite poor. Many
of my projects are web related and involve either scraping information from
a web page or working with SOAP protocols. So this brings me a couple of
questions:
1) What is the best way to download and parse HTML? I'm currently using
HttpClient to download the HTML and then parsing it manually via a function
that uses Instr() and Mid().
2) Both Java and .Net are able to auto-generate code from a WSDL file. Does
Gambas have this feature in one of its libraries?