[Gambas-user] skiptaskbar question???????

Wellington de Souza Pinto wspinto at ...1405...
Tue Nov 4 12:00:12 CET 2008

Hi!

in gambas2.9 svn

I create one form without border, skiptaskbar = true, mask = true with
transparent background image and one textbox control with setfocus in textbox.

when i run the program the form is not focus and not textbox too. I need click
in form to show the focus of textbox.

If i change the skiptaskbar = false the program work fine.

I need in my program one form with skiptaskbar = true, no border, transparent
background via mask = true. Is my login form.

Any ideia?

C o o ]  wspinto at ...1405...
     ^
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-