[Gambas-user] Need help with Extraction

Jim Miller ubuntu at ...1914...
Thu May 29 20:37:03 CEST 2008

Arief Bayu Purwanto wrote:
> here's some info from the site:
> EDIT: if you need the source, and can't download it from here, get it from
> my personnal website.
> http://boby.joe.free.fr/files/KgbFTP/KgbFTP-0.25.1.tar.gz

Arief Bayu
I see this is a version 1 of Gambas and does not run or compile in
Gambas2 v 2.0.0.......
I'm running Ubuntu on this machine with Gambas 2 and related files
installed.
I really appreciate the effort...... Thanks much

Do You think anyone has recompliled this in a version that will run on
my system?
In the online help Gambas Component's gb.net.curl FtpClient Many of the
html files or not Displayed.
I can only think they have not been finished.

Please remember I am brand new to Linus system and Gambas.

I run a server here at home as a hobby using WinServer Web Server software.

Again Thank you very much.

Jim Miller
http://www.skyhawkbbs.com
Lakeland, Florida