[Gambas-user] SMTPClient message format issue

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu May 29 15:32:00 CEST 2008

I've had similar problems some weeks ago...
I was not able to send a message with attachments... only 1 single file
that the component got as attachment/body.
I solved using mutt via shell...

Benoit said me that he based the smtp component on an old library with
less functions.. so until he has the time to rewrite it there are no
many solutions to get that component working.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org