[Gambas-user] Need help with Extraction

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu May 29 03:58:02 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 28 May 2008 19:56, Jim Miller wrote:
> http://www.gambasforge.net/cgi-bin/index.gambas?section=code&id=69
> I get an error trying to extract. I have tried several of the
> downloads and non appear to work.
> Have any of you found this to be a problem at the above site?

Yes, gambasforge.net has been broken since about 1 year ago.  I
haven't found any other copies of its downloads elsewhere on the net,
but I would put them up somewhere (no fee, no ads, as I did with the
Gambas wiki) if Fabien were to give me access to them.

I would offer my server as a host for his whole site, but its Gambas
version is 1.9.33 because it's still running Mandrake 10.1 and I
haven't been able to get recent versions to compile under such an old
OS.  We were supposed to have a new server online by now, but my
partner passed away last fall and my business partner has moved
overseas.  But I hope to get it updated soon.

Rob