[Gambas-user] Re gular Expression Help

hinchy eoinhinchy at ...626...
Tue May 27 15:36:18 CEST 2008

keywords: regex, Regular Expression, regexp, pcre

Hi guys,

I've been struggling with the pcre component for a couple of days now. I'm
running the command:
SHELL "ls /dev | grep [sh]d[a-z]" TO sStr

This will return something along the lines of:
sda
sda1
sda2

I then want to run the regular expression ^[^\s]*+ against sStr to return
sda for saving in a different string but I can't for the life of my figure
it out.
Any ideas? I'm sure it's quite simple I just can't get it together.
Thanks,
Eoin