[Gambas-user] circular reference in menubar

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Tue May 27 13:14:09 CEST 2008

Hello

I am tryping te remove my circular references. I use different forms,
with menus. I discoverd, when I remove the menubar-items, the amount of
circular referenced decrease. (see example below)
Is this normal behaviour? Should I delete all menu-items, created with
the menu editor; couldn't this be done automaticly?

PUBLIC SUB Form_Close()
  Settings["Window/x"] = ME.ScreenX
  Settings["Window/y"] = ME.ScreenY
  Settings["Window/w"] = ME.W
  Settings["Window/h"] = ME.H
  Settings["Last/book"] = cbBooks.Index
  Settings["Last/chap"] = tbChap.Text
  Settings["Options/transState"] = CBool(tglTrans.Value)

  'these lines decrease the amount of circular references
  ME.Menu1.Delete
  ME.Menu2.Delete
  ME.Menu3.Delete
  ME.Menu4.Delete