[Gambas-user] Load a Form into a Frame?

timothy timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Thu May 22 18:48:47 CEST 2008

I guess you are using Gambas 1 as you mention Tip 11.

This does the job:

  DIM f AS Fchild
  f = NEW Fchild(Frame1)

However this takes over the entire control and you cannot see the border
of Frame1.

I suggest you place a Panel inside the Frame and make it the size you
want and then do:

  DIM f AS Fchild
  f = NEW Fchild(Panel1)

Simply because it looks a bit better.

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>