[Gambas-user] Fwd: bug with GAMBAS 2.6 and Slackware 12.0

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 22 02:27:57 CEST 2008

This is apparently a bug in Slackware that prevent Gambas to compile. I
forward it to the mailing-list...

Subject : bug with GAMBAS 2.6 and Slackware 12.0
Date : mercredi 21 mai 2008
From : "Sean Robinson" <seankrobinson at ...626...>
To : gambas at ...1...

  While trying to compile GAMBAS 2.6 (Gtk) on Slackware 12.0, I had
difficulty with ffi.h not finding ffitarget.h.  While this is a Slackware
bug, GAMBAS is the only package I've found that triggered this error and I
thought I'd pass the fix on in case you receive other bug reports on Slack
12.0.  The fix was to change the line with #include <ffitarget.h> to
#include <libffi/ffitarget.h> in /usr/include/ffi.h.

--
Sean Robinson