[Gambas-user] double free or corruption

Ron Klinkien ron at ...1740...
Tue May 20 14:40:28 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On dimanche 18 mai 2008, Ron wrote:
>
>> This line:
>>
>> DIM axbData[2] AS Byte
>>
>> Results in Signal #6
>>
>> and *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (fasttop):
>> 0x0808fb20 ***
>> in console
>>
>> Gambas 2.6
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ron.
>>

> Not there. Can you send your project? Or, better, a little project that
> crashes the same way?

Hi,

Hmm the program I had that problem in, has grown much bigger in the mean
time, (it's a Misterhouse clone/light version written in Gambas) if I
change the line to read like above of course it doesn't crash anymore. ;-(
I have taken out the class and put it in a new project, but alas it
keeps working.

I have found some core dumps, but I don't know if they help you?

Regards,
Ron.