[Gambas-user] Merge Gambas Forums / Gambas in Windows

Juan Jose Costello Levien jclevien at ...626...
Sun May 18 16:32:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am a bit confused about the Gambas forum quantity out there; (gambasrad,
linuxbasic, gambasforum.tk....).
How could be merged all the posts in all forums and consolidate them in one
place? Because generally you have to register in every forum, remember all
passwords...

Imagine if you create a program to collect all the posts in all forums; you
can search everything in one place, post in any forum that everybody will
see it, and so on (maybe it is already made, but which is? I don't know any,
just web spiders).

Just an idea.

About running Gambas in Windows, for the ones that don't know, there is
andLinux (http://www.andlinux.org), so you can install gambas runtime and
deploy your programs in Windows machines.

Note: it does not work inside VirtualBox machines, it simply hangs the
machine, but in real ones is OK.

--
Juan Jose Costello Levien
jclevien at ...626...