[Gambas-user] "Gambas packaging how to" updated again

Luigi Carlotto md9327 at ...120...
Sat May 17 04:25:14 CEST 2008

Thank you for your mail, I have already taken steps to fix my script
creation for the package Examples.
Unfortunately, I am having problems to create the package Help, because
of a problem with the program bzip, which causes errors when the file
name contains non-alphanumeric characters (eg []).
To use the script bash, but I also tried to create a script in python
that, however, has other types of problem.

You are aware of a similar problem?

Hello

Luigi Carlotto