[Gambas-user] Developing under AMD64 for x86

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Thu May 15 21:33:53 CEST 2008

Developing under AMD64 for x86

Hi, I am planning to install an AMD64 environment for development

I know Gambas run under AMD64, but besides avoid using lib64 is anything
else I should be aware if the most users of my software are going to be
under x86?

My project was developed under x86 only, so if I move to AMD64, Do I just
recompile or changes must be made? (If the answer varies, what makes the
difference?)

What do you suggest, stick with x86 or move to AMD64?

(This is about a new computer I have just got, so I still have time to
decide what to do)

Thanks in advance, Nx GT-R

Download: http://systemarpi.googlepages.com/arpi.tar.gz

--