[Gambas-user] Keyboard input in embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu May 15 19:41:08 CEST 2008

Ok.. I'm still stuck here... This is what the console says when I run this code

(skel.gambas:19431): Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x2200003 unexpectedly destroyed

(skel.gambas:19431): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_group_remove_window:
assertion `window->group == window_group' failed

Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong here?