[Gambas-user] gambas sites misery

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed May 14 22:03:14 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 15:55, Ron wrote:
> Whats wrong with www.gambasforge.net its down...

It's been broken for almost a year anyway.... every source archive
that it was sending out was corrupted or just zero bytes.

Does anyone have copies of the source code that was available on there
before it broke?  I was looking for a copy of the Beast demo that
didn't require OpenGL, but all the old versions of it were on
GambasForge.  I would stick them in a directory and host them until
someone else sets up a free (and ad-free) repository.

Rob