[Gambas-user] Keyboard input in embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed May 14 17:46:03 CEST 2008

Ok.. I may have spoken too soon here

In the embedded application, before the main window loads, I have this

Application.Embedder = Application.Args[0]

On the Embedder application I have this

Dim sArg AS String
sArg = Me.Embedder1.ID

SHELL "/path/to/embedded/application " & sArg WAIT

ME.Embedder1.Embed(sArg)

Does that sound like it should work?