[Gambas-user] Keyboard input in embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed May 14 16:07:24 CEST 2008

I think I found a serious problem here...

Using the gb.gui component for the embedder application as well as for
the applications being embedded.

I figured out that by add the embedder.setfocus property, this works
fine while in GTK
However, when running under QT, the embedded application does not
accept keyboard input AT ALL... Nothing
Not one key stroke.

Could this be a bug?