[Gambas-user] Navigating through form object with the tab key

HARADA Kazutaka kazutaka802 at ...1907...
Wed May 14 15:43:01 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On mardi 13 mai 2008, M0E Lnx wrote:
>
>> Where is this defined? or does gambas assign values automatically?
>> I dont see any option to set this on the object's or form properties
>>
> The Z-order is defined in the Hierarchy tab, next to the property sheet tab.

I found a problem with Z-order.
This works fine for gb.qt, but not for gb.gtk on gamba2-2.6.0 with gtk
2.12.9.

I created a form with 3 buttons. Then changed the Z-order and tested.

In the hierarchy tree,
   Button3
   Button2
   Button1

The cursor moves Button3 - Button1 - Button2 with tab key

Bit dufferent...

--
Kazutaka HARADA