[Gambas-user] Examples in gambas 2.5.0 don't open

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 14 13:35:12 CEST 2008

On mercredi 14 mai 2008, Mike Brett wrote:
> An update for Fedora 8 users.  Luigi Carlotto at LDRWEB has upgraded his
> package to 2.6.0 as of today and resolved the "non-opening examples"
> problem.
>
> However, potential users should note this build still has no help system
> in place, which for a beginner like me is a bit unfortunate ......   :)
>
> - Mike -

Strange that he couldn't package the help files.

You can try to get the gambas2-ide rpm from Mandriva, uncompress it, and copy
by hand the help directory inside in /usr/share/gambas2.

Or you can use the online help, this is the same help, usually more recent.

Benoit Minisini