[Gambas-user] Cannot start latest rev gambas3 as remote command with nx client

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed May 14 11:58:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

I upgraded my gambas3 install to the latest rev today 1376

Since then I cannot open it with nx client as remote x app anymore, when
I try that I get:

Using NX client on windows 3.0.0-89.
with UNIX, Custom, run the following command 'gambas3'

Starting Gambas 2.6 on the same machine still works ok this way, and the
older version of 3 worked fine too, I also can start it in an NX X
remote desktop session fine, but not as an remote command.

Any pointers? Something changed in the way it request screen sizes when
started?

Regards,
Ron