[Gambas-user] Keyboard input in embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon May 12 21:10:26 CEST 2008

For what it's worth, I've tried embedding the same application into
the embedder example, and it behaves the same way there too..

Could this be a bug or an un-finished object issue?

Anybody?