[Gambas-user] Populating multiple columns in a column view

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed May 7 21:22:53 CEST 2008

Never mind people... I found the answer to this a little after I shot
the email...

For anyone who needs it in the future, this is the correct syntax

columnview1[key as string][column as integer] = YourTextHere as string