[Gambas-user] Cannot create file

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue May 6 17:12:01 CEST 2008

Salut,

the following is my script to make gambas2, that should work for you
also.
Only for the 'reconf-all' I'm not shure I think for gambas1 you have to
use  'reconf'.
When finished you will find outside the dir 3 log files. Look there for
the problems.

#!/bin/sh
args=""
# --disable-pdf"
# --disable-sdl.sound"

#echo "*********************************"
#echo "./reconf"
#echo "*********************************"
#./reconf

echo "*********************************"
echo "./reconf-all"
echo "*********************************"
./reconf-all

echo "*********************************"
echo "./configure  -C "${args}" > ../svn-configure.log 2>&1"
echo "*********************************"
./configure  -C ${args} > ../svn-configure.log 2>&1

echo "*********************************"
echo "make -j2 > ../svn-make.log 2>&1"
make -j2 > ../svn-make.log 2>&1

echo "sudo make install > ../svn-make_install.log 2>&1"
sudo make install > ../svn-make_install.log 2>&1

echo "make finished"