[Gambas-user] Cannot create file

Andreas Fröhlke afroehlke at ...784...
Tue May 6 13:31:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

I must use gambas 1.0.18 and in the new Kubuntu 8.04 gambas1 is no longer installable by using apt. So I downloaded it and installed it manually. All seams to work fine, but I can't create compiled versions of my projects. Gambas shows an error like:

Fmain.333 Cannot create file '~projectpath~/.gambas/FMAIN'

The Directy '.gambas' is writable for each user. The line 333 doesn't exist in the class or form file of Fmain and it's not even Fmain. In an other project it's an class-file named CLSadresse on an other line wich also doesn't exist in this class file.

An other user with Kubuntu 7.04 and gambas 1.0.18 installed by apt can compile the project. After than I also can compile the project and create the executable, but the executable is not executable. After I set the compiled version to executable by logging on as root an use 'chmod +x Rohling.gambas' the programm can start. This is not practicable.

Sorry for my bad english. Please can anyone help me?

Regards,

Andreas Fröhlke