[Gambas-user] New Gambas User and missing gb.web component

linus linuxos at ...1896...
Sun May 4 02:01:53 CEST 2008

Hello,

How do you install Gambas software and witch version did you install ?

It is officials packages Ubuntu/Debian?
Or did you compiled the Gambas software yourself ?

--
Olivier CRUILLES
Email: linuxos at ...1896...

      * hypoaristerolactotherapie : methode de depannage des machines
        par le coup de pied en bas a gauche.
      * Mais si, Linux est user-friendly. Mais Linux il choisit ses
        amis, lui !
      * Software is like sex, it's better when it's free (Linus Torvalds)