[Gambas-user] gb.gui + dialog.openfile question

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu May 1 21:30:56 CEST 2008

Ok... you're right... gb.form was checked... Now I got standard
dialogs.... however, I get this when the dialog appears

(vpackager:21629): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_file_folder_unix_get_info:
assertion `strcmp (dirname, folder_unix->filename) == 0' failed

What is that?