[Gambas-user] Funny behaviour of IDE editor inserting unwanted blanks (1268 build)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Mar 30 13:22:38 CEST 2008

Piccie will explain.

A couple of things - inserting hard to get rid of double quotes sometimes -
backspace  or delete won't remove and  have to swipe it to remove it.

Secondly in this example  trying to type  THEN after  pushes the t back onto
the last bracket and puts a space after the t.

(Yes I know there is a syntax error here - forget the .text after
txtAgeOnset!!!) but I'd already taken the piccie.

Regards

Richard