[Gambas-user] gambas2-gb-form-dialog dependency problem

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Mar 29 08:17:36 CET 2008

When I tried to install my program on a brand new installation of ubuntu I
got this error.

Dependency is not satifiable: gambas2-gb-form-dialogue.

I have installed all the libraries listed and the only way I could get the
program to install was to remove that component.

But does this compenent require a special library or does it have a bug? Or
as usual am I overlooking something obvious.

JB SKaggs