[Gambas-user] Problem with GAMBAS 3.0.

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Mar 28 13:36:03 CET 2008

   I have found an inconsistency which might need looking into.
Now the hard part, describing the possible problem.... here goes.

   FMain is a form that has a TABStrip container on it with nothing
initially inside. Form1 and Form2 are the forms that will be hosted in
the tabstrip. To do this the Form_Open of FMain looks like this...

   Dim hForm1 As Form1
   Dim hForm2 As Form2

   TabStrip1.Index = 0
   hForm1 = New Form1(TabStrip1) As "X"

   TabStrip1.Index = 1
   hForm2 = New Form2(TabStrip1) As "Y"

   And this works, Form1 and Form2 are instantiated in the TabStrip
container, BUT, the Form_Open event for Form1 and Form2 do not fire. I
set a breakpoint on the first executable line of code the Form_Open
event in Form1 and ran the program, it fails to halt execution at the
set breakpoint.
   This code works perfectly well in earlier versions.
   I don't recall the build number, sorry, I fetched the from the SVN on
March 27th 2008 @ 21:00 hrs Eastern Standard Time, so that should give
an approximate idea to Benoit of what build it is.

Steve.