[Gambas-user] IDE Replace Function - A thought for improvement.

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Fri Mar 28 02:54:33 CET 2008

The Gambas style of find/replace seems to be rather inspired by firefox.
It is nice and unobtrusive. Most applications (kate, openoffice, etc)
use a much more intrusive "on top" window. It can get in the way but it
is easier to work with.  A poster a while back showed a screenshot of a
find/replace window like this that he made for Gambas. I asked him to
share it with us but he never responded. It might be nice to have a
window like this as an option.

Robert Rowe