[Gambas-user] I have an error [45] File or directory does not exist. Form1.?.0

skaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Fri Mar 28 00:20:19 CET 2008

We (or maybe I should) write a wiki entry on the installation package
explaining this.  If I could have located this information I would not
have spent six hours trying to make it work.

I knew the files would be read only- but I did not know they vanished
into the executable!

Some of us have never programmed in VB or for LInux before. I learned a
gamemaker language GML and when you compiled it, it created an exe with
all the library files built in and you only needed the data files to be
in the same directory.  SO my previous experience was confusing me.

But you solved the problem again.
JB SKaggs