[Gambas-user] How to search for an item in a treeview

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Mar 28 00:19:14 CET 2008

   Yes, your original post did not ask for anything to be repopulated..
indeed, nothing has been removed from the treeview so you don;t have to
repopulate it using this method.
   Could you be a little more clear on what it is you are trying to
accomplish? We have the find done.. whats with the repopulate?