[Gambas-user] I have an error [45] File or directory does not exist. Form1.?.0

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Thu Mar 27 21:06:46 CET 2008

Okay I got the installation to install on my system.

Here is the problem:
my program has the following directory structure:

../wwmkr
../wwmkr/themes with subdirectoies

../wwmkr/project with subdirectories

when it installs it has this directory under the src tar.

But it is never installed as the working directory for the program.

How do I get the installation package maker to create this directory and
file structure with my project?

My program uses the application.path a lot, which does not exist as
installation did not create the folders.

So if I manually create the directory and manually start the project from
that directory rather than the menu it works.

Please help!

JB SKaggs