[Gambas-user] Embedding VLC movie window immediately... without a 2 second pause

Lee McPherson leemcpherson at ...626...
Wed Mar 26 01:11:31 CET 2008

Oops... i don't know what I was talking about.  It was using the SHELL
that did that... here I am using EXEC anyways.  Is there another way to
run VLC within gambas that I don't know about?  I'm somewhat of a newbie
to this.  I've only used vb6 for basic stuff before and am not that
proficient with linux yet.