[Gambas-user] Window size problems gb.gui

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Mar 25 17:06:31 CET 2008

I use gb.gui for my GUI apps. I have created windows drawn the objects
into these windows... I notice several anomalies in the window
behaviour.
I have created an 800x600 window, yet, when I run the code, this
window is not 800x600. Instead it is 1138x853.
I have another smaller window (400x600). In this window, there is a
couple of buttons at the far right-bottom corner. On my screen I can
see the buttons ok... but other users can only see 1/2 of the buttons.
The bottom half of both buttons appear to be out of the window border.
The other user is running the exact same environment as mine.

Using gambas2-2.3.0 on XFCE

Please help!