[Gambas-user] Any way of excluding a control from the tab order?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 25 15:25:31 CET 2008

On Monday 24 March 2008 17:20, richard terry wrote:
> Wondered, as I've controls I want skipped if user tabs/ or shift
> tabs.

The way I've done this in both Gambas and web apps (for normal tabs,
not shift tabs) is to set the lost focus event on the last control of
the desired tab sequence to set the focus to the first control in
that sequence.  Then you can even have multiple sets of controls,
each with their own tab order (as perceived by the user.)

I have also had an enabled but hidden (through being 1x1 pixels or
whatever) control at the end of the desired tab order whose GotFocus
event was to set the focus back to the beginning of the tab order.
You should be able to adapt that to work with shift-tab as well.

Rob