[Gambas-user] Database manager

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 23 19:19:16 CET 2008

On samedi 22 mars 2008, Ron wrote:
> >> I remembered someone else was bitten by this flaw, maybe make sure the
> >> treeview is visible for first time users better?
> >> (if you resize is the first time it remembers it, but the default width
> >> seems not ok)
> >
> > It should have been fixed in a recent release. Which one do you use?
>
> I'm using 2.4.0, will try 2.4.1.
>
> Where are the window position and sizes stored, so i can delete them first?

In the ~/.config/gambas/gambas2.conf file, or ~/.config/gambas3/gambas3.conf
file.

> btw, im stunned as how fast a gambas cgi program is, i'm building one to
> run my website on , with doc.cgi as example, it's great!

'doc.cgi' is just a big awful quick & dirty hack. You should based your CGI
script on the gb.web component instead. It has an ASP-like interface.

And I like the speed of CGI scripts written in Gambas too. :-) After all, I
earn my life with the gb.web component now.

And if you replace your apache http server by something like thttpd, it will
faster again!

I plan to enhance the web support in the IDE. Now users wants web
applications. Mainly windows users, because local applications that you must
install on each computer is a real nightmare on this OS.

Benoit Minisini