[Gambas-user] Gambas on Windows - Alternative

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Fri Mar 21 17:58:08 CET 2008

> If anybody is interested in that project, creating a custom AndLinux
> distribution without extra stuff, just with colinux kernel, X-Server
> and the libraries needed to run Gambas2, could be a good idea.

Thats pretty nice, I would like to do that since I was actually trying to
create a custom VM for my gambas project (http://systemarpi.googlepages.com)
(the English side is still under construction so, you can expect some
grammatic errors), since most of the people have downloaded the app, wants
to run it under Windows, and the VM option didn't sound nice to them.

People don't like to download 700mb to test a 10mb GambasX project hehe...
so.... keep size as low a possible is the key for success

> I've been testing it on my Laptop (32bits Win Vista + Intel Core Duo +
> 1GB RAM) and everything works fast and without problems. I tested the
> RAD environment and some examples (basic and networking). Both QT and
> GTK+ Gambas apps work.

Did you need to install the whole 700mb package to be able to run QT app?

Por cierto, ¿hablas español? (daniel campos), tu nombre me suena de habla
española.

--
Nx GT-R