[Gambas-user] Gambas on Windows - Alternative

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Fri Mar 21 16:32:22 CET 2008

That's almost like running qemu or Virtualbox on windows.

I used CoLinux for a while when I began my way out of windows and into Linux...
Good for a linux newbie...

But that doesn't mean gambas will be running on windows... it is
really a Linux distro running inside a windows environment... You do
everything like you would in Linux...

You can really run just about any distro inside CoLinux if you manage
to get your configuration and your image right... so it's really just
Linux inside windows.