[Gambas-user] Adding menu item in code > no caption visible (Solved)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Fri Mar 21 04:33:01 CET 2008

Stupid me, wrong flag, this works fine now, should have RTFM (which I did but
mixed up the TRUE/FALSE flags.
  DIM hmenu AS Menu
  DIM item AS cPastHistory
   FOR EACH item IN currentpatient.past_history
       hmenu = NEW Menu(menu_EditorTab_AddNotes, FALSE)
       hmenu.Caption = item.description
   NEXT
Regards

Richard