[Gambas-user] Another possible enhancment when adding icons to buttons etc

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Mar 19 04:07:19 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:49:27 am you wrote:
> On mercredi 19 mars 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > Don't know if I mentioned this, but sometimes I've found I go to use an
> > icon (my project icons, not stock) and think "damn... want this to be
> > size 16 - would be handy to have a popup menu on right clicking the icon
> > allowing opening it in an external tool such as kiconedit.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> But that is already implemented...

No in my version (2.4 build 1198). I put a tb on the toolbar, go to pictures
up pops the dialog, select an icon from my icon tree, right mouse
click .........nothing happens.

Any suggestions..

Richard