[Gambas-user] Another possible enhancment when adding icons to buttons etc

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Wed Mar 19 02:48:40 CET 2008

How is the list of applications obtained? I have 7 programs associated
with png's but I only get 3 (kolorpaint, krita & gimp) when I right
click on a png and move to the Edit With submenu. My system is kubuntu.

Robert Rowe