[Gambas-user] Different look and feel

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Mon Mar 17 22:49:44 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Ron <ron at ...1740...> wrote:
>  it seems gambas is still build using qt3.

Yes.

>  No idea what to fix/check next, maybe a reinstall...

If you have KDE installed, qtconfig can use the nicer KDE themes like
Plastik, etc. You need to add the KDE theme path to the qt library
paths in qtconfig. There is also a Plastik-like qt theme called
polymer, which is what we use as default qt3 theme in Vector Linux
Standard (which only has XFCE). There might be a package of it for
your distro.

Regards,
Joe1962