[Gambas-user] Different look and feel

Jose J. Rodriguez joe1962 at ...626...
Mon Mar 17 18:47:06 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Ron <ron at ...1740...> wrote:
>  qtconfig changes didn't make a difference.
>
>  If I change the fontsize from small to normal and restart gambas ide, i
>  see no difference, same with theme, if I change from gnome from kde, to
>  desktop, and restart in between, no difference.
>
>  Will try to find where the themes are installed, i'm using the default
>  clearlooks.

It has to, unless the IDE no is no longer strictly qt based. Make sure
you are running qtconfig as the same user which runs gambas, the theme
setting is per user. We went through the same issue when we first
added gambas-runtime as an integral part of Vector Linux and started
packaging the IDE for the repo. What qtconfig does is to change the
settings for qt apps.

Regards,
Joe1962